Are you among the 80% of Americans that want whiter teeth? Do you feel that your smile is important when it comes to first impressions? By survey most Americans do.
Your Dental Health and Whiter Smile Depend on You and Your Habits
You can have a whiter smile by following a simple dental health plan.
A simple Dental Health Plan:
- See the dentist for all Teeth Whitening. He can recommend a treatment that is best for you.
- See the hygenist for regular cleanings.
- Eat crunchy fruits and vegetables like apples carrots and celery.
- Brush with baking soda.
- Eat cheese after a meal.
- Brush and floss regularly.
- Avoid foods that stain your teeth like coffee, dark sodas, wine and dark fruit juices.
- Stop smoking or chewing tobacco.
Smile! Make those first impressions count with whiter teeth.
Dr. Erramouspe – Rock Springs, Wyoming Dentist.